Master LevelPG Diploma
Next IntakeMay 2021
Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management & Leadership
The Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management helps professionals already working in the healthcare industry or aspire to seek a career in the healthcare industry. The PG Diploma in Healthcare Management is best suited for healthcare professionals, hospital administrators, managers, supervisors, medical Practitioners, doctors, nurses, paramedics and support staffs at Hospitals, Clinics and Pharmacies to acquire principles for effective Healthcare Management which is essential to the leading hospitals and healthcare companies. The course has a distinct appeal due to the growing demand for trained professionals in the Healthcare industry across the globe.
The courses aim to provide healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective manager in the healthcare sector, equipping participants with an understanding of the external context in which healthcare organisations operate, how they are managed, and analytical techniques that can be applied to decision-making processes within the health sector.
Upon successful completion of this qualification the student should be able to understand:
- Understand the healthcare organisations structure and culture, including the organisational behavior in the healthcare industry.
- Have a good knowledge of change management and organisational development in healthcare environments.
- Understand healthcare strategies, devise healthcare strategic plans and know about healthcare accreditation schemes.
- Know about healthcare quality, patient safety and prevention of medical errors.
- Understand healthcare management and leadership issues.
- Acquire a basic knowledge of healthcare financial.
Know your fee
Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Understand healthcare strategies, devise healthcare strategic plans and acquire knowledge of healthcare accreditation schemes.
- Understand about healthcare quality, patient safety and prevention of medical errors.
- Understand the quality of leadership required in healthcare industry, discuss various leadership styles and approaches available.
- Acquire the essentials of good healthcare financial management principles.
Healthcare Operations Management
- Understand a typical healthcare organisations’ structure and culture, including the organisational behaviour in healthcare industry.
- Understand change management and apply it effectively to organisational development in healthcare sector.
- Gain knowledge on the values, attitudes and behaviour of employees and align these with the strategic management practices in the Healthcare Sector.
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Hospital Administrator
- Medical Facility CFO
- Medical Manager
- Health Information Manager
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management & Leadership awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.