Our Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance is meticulously crafted to empower aspiring finance professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in today’s complex business landscape. Delve into the world of financial analysis, strategic planning, and regulatory frameworks under the guidance of seasoned experts and industry leaders.
Learn to evaluate the financial risks and strategize to overcome such risks. Whether you’re a recent graduate aiming to specialize in finance or a working professional looking to upskill, our program caters to individuals from diverse backgrounds. If you’re passionate about financial decision making, analysis, and financial strategy, this program is tailored for you.
Top Subjects you will learn
- Management Accounting and Finance
- Financial Risk Management
Who is this course for?
- Financial Accountants
- Management Accountants
- Financial Analysts
- Finance managers
- Finance/accounting executives
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
- Understand the use of the key functional areas of marketing, strategy, finance, accounting and operations management in support of wider organizational activity.
- Critically analyse the financial reports of a public listed company in support of gauging and understanding the wider organizational financial activity.
- Understand different budgeting techniques and advise on suitable budgeting techniques that a company can adopt for its planning and control.
- Understand various prevalent performance measurement systems, discuss their suitability and appropriateness in a range of different environments.
- Understand the planning, budgeting and forecasting concepts of finance management
- Understand the control of performance management and internal control environment for risk control
- Understand the financial statement and decision analysis, including risk management
- Understand the control and management of operational and financial risk in a business
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose