Top Subjects you will learn
- Essentials of New Venture Development
- Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Business strategist
- Leadership roles
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
- Understand how new Ventures differ from other business entities and the various registration options for new ventures
- Gain knowledge of various business and taxation laws and understand policy and infrastructural support provided by various economies to support New venture creation
- Learn how to create business plans and pitch for funding
- Gain knowledge of the various funding options and structures that support new venture development
- Develop critical thinking skills that will enable you to identify and evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities
- Understand the mindset, traits and skills required to create and establish a sustainable and innovative organization
- A greater understanding of the tools that every innovative organization needs to succeed society.
- Understand how large corporations can imbibe the startup environment and create a culture of learning, lean thinking, and Innovation in the Organization.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose