Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Development
Earn your European Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Development through interactive and flexible online classes. Ideal program for working executives around the world
Business requires management and leadership by professional who has an all-round knowledge and skill set in marketing, operations, strategic management, business sustainability, human resource. The Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Development can be pursued Online, as distance learning or part-time, making it the flexible and convenient for the busy working professionals. The program equips these key personnel to handle challenging roles in different capacity across the domain of new venture development.
Contact Course Advisor
Top Subjects you will learn
- Essentials of New Venture Development
- Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Business strategist
- Leadership roles
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Development awarded by CIQ, UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. Read More
The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in the United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized programs on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.
Check your Eligibility & Know your Fees
Check your Eligibility
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
Fee & Duration
Find out the estimated monthly fee applicable for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
- Understand how new Ventures differ from other business entities and the various registration options for new ventures
- Gain knowledge of various business and taxation laws and understand policy and infrastructural support provided by various economies to support New venture creation
- Learn how to create business plans and pitch for funding
- Gain knowledge of the various funding options and structures that support new venture development
- Develop critical thinking skills that will enable you to identify and evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities
- Understand the mindset, traits and skills required to create and establish a sustainable and innovative organization
- A greater understanding of the tools that every innovative organization needs to succeed society.
- Understand how large corporations can imbibe the startup environment and create a culture of learning, lean thinking, and Innovation in the Organization.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Connect with a Learning Advisor for a 1:1 Session
Phone: +971 552161661
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum eligibility to join this course is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, minimum IELTS score of 5.5, minimum 22 years of age and preferably those with minimum 3 years of work experience.
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
For admissions, you can get in touch with our academic advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will help you verify your eligibility and guide you through the application process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose