Top Subjects you will learn
- Business Sustainability Management
- Strategic Management & Leadership
- General Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Chief Executive Officer
- Key Accounts Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will be subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
Who is This Course For?
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
A well-designed course which helps to analyse the concept and theories of strategic management and sustainability strategies of organisations.
- Assess the numerous dimensions of sustainability requirements for businesses in the context of global challenges.
- Appraise, assess and develop strategies of organisations which will be sustainable in the long run.
- Strategic integration of business functions with sustainability processes.
- Effect of sustainability on supply chain management operations.
- Analyse the concepts and theories of strategic management and critically evaluate the relationship between strategy, stakeholder expectations and organisational performance.
- Evaluate the impact of current and emerging Economic, Political and Cultural factors on strategic management in an International context.
- Formulate business strategies under challenging circumstances of Innovation and Change and evaluate those that contribute to the success of a particular organisation.
- Develop plans for the implementation of business strategies and enhance Stakeholder Expectations
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose