Top Subjects you will learn
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing professionals
- Social media professionals
- Marketing executives
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
- Demonstrate an understanding of Digital Marketing including the opportunities, challenges, and impact of the digital environment
- Understand the impact of all digital marketing channels, emphasizing on the importance of Search Engine Optimization
- Demonstrate an understanding of the emerging marketing channels, and their role in the overall Digital Marketing environment
- Develop a multichannel marketing strategy and plan to organize digital marketing activities for an organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of social media, its opportunities, challenges, and impact of the business environment
- Analyze the role that social media marketing plays in the digital landscape and marketing mix, and how it is different from Traditional Marketing
- Understand the use of the principles of consumer and social psychology to develop social media content and campaigns that engage consumers
- Develop a social marketing strategy and explain the impact on the performance of the organization.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose