Top Subjects you will learn
- Principles and Techniques of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Data analyst
- Software professional
- Blockchain Specialist
- Data sceintist
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
- Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI), exploring its features and variants in the business domain. Furthermore, to understand the business context of AI and be able to interpret AI decision making
- Understand & create an AI implementation plan for a business setup through recognition of suitable model parameters
- Learn to create, monitor, update and develop AI plans for business needs
- Utilizing AI to develop models and predict the future course of action
- Introducing Blockchain concepts, working, characteristics, advantages, and challenges to its adoption.
- To further explore the components of Blockchain and understand Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) concept, features, benefits, and relevance in application.
- Understanding Hyperledger, Smart Contracts, and IoT (Internet of Things) in applied business models to assess the impact in the long term.
- Evaluating Blockchain strategies in linking to Healthcare, Supply Chain, Fintech & Smart City.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose