Postgraduate Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
Earn your European Postgraduate Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain through interactive and flexible online classes. Ideal program for working executives around the world
The diploma will equip the learner with a professional understanding of the AI mechanisms, which is furthered by explaining the methodology, working, ethicality, applications, and issues related with Blockchain. The Post Graduate Diploma in AI and Blockchain can be pursued Online, as distance learning or part-time, making it the flexible and convenient for the busy working professionals. The program equips these key personnel to handle challenging roles in different capacity across various domains of AI and blockchain.
Contact Course Advisor
Top Subjects you will learn
- Principles and Techniques of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Data analyst
- Software professional
- Blockchain Specialist
- Data sceintist
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in AI and Blockchain awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.Read More
The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in the United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized programs on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.
Check your Eligibility & Know your Fees
Check your Eligibility
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
Fee & Duration
Find out the estimated monthly fee applicable for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
- Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI), exploring its features and variants in the business domain. Furthermore, to understand the business context of AI and be able to interpret AI decision making
- Understand & create an AI implementation plan for a business setup through recognition of suitable model parameters
- Learn to create, monitor, update and develop AI plans for business needs
- Utilizing AI to develop models and predict the future course of action
- Introducing Blockchain concepts, working, characteristics, advantages, and challenges to its adoption.
- To further explore the components of Blockchain and understand Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) concept, features, benefits, and relevance in application.
- Understanding Hyperledger, Smart Contracts, and IoT (Internet of Things) in applied business models to assess the impact in the long term.
- Evaluating Blockchain strategies in linking to Healthcare, Supply Chain, Fintech & Smart City.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Connect with a Learning Advisor for a 1:1 Session
Phone: +971 552161661
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum eligibility to join this course is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, minimum IELTS score of 5.5, minimum 22 years of age and preferably those with minimum 3 years of work experience.
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
For admissions, you can get in touch with our academic advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will help you verify your eligibility and guide you through the application process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose