Top Subjects you will learn
- Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Hospital Administrator
- Medical Facility CFO
- Medical Manager
- Health Information Manager
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management & Leadership awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will be subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
Who is This Course For?
- Healthcare professionals
- Hospital administrators
- Medical Practitioners
- Support staff at Hospitals, Clinics & Pharmacies
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
A course designed to provide healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective manager in the healthcare sector.
- Understand healthcare strategies, devise healthcare strategic plans and acquire knowledge of healthcare accreditation schemes.
- Understand about healthcare quality, patient safety and prevention of medical errors.
- Understand the quality of leadership required in healthcare industry, discuss various leadership styles and approaches available.
- Acquire the essentials of good healthcare financial management principles.
- Understand a typical healthcare organisations’ structure and culture, including the organisational behaviour in healthcare industry.
- Understand change management and apply it effectively to organisational development in healthcare sector.
- Gain knowledge on the values, attitudes and behaviour of employees and align these with the strategic management practices in the Healthcare Sector.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose