Are you ready to excel in the dynamic field of procurement and contracts management? Our comprehensive Postgraduate Diploma program is designed to equip you with the expertise to navigate the complexities of procurement strategies, vendor relationships, and contract negotiations. The program helps you unlock a World of Strategic Sourcing and Efficient Contract Management.
If you’re passionate about optimizing supply chains, negotiating deals, and ensuring contractual compliance, this program is tailored for you. Join our Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Contracts Management to become a sought-after expert in sourcing strategies and contract administration.
Top Subjects you will learn
- Strategic supply chain and logistics management
- Procurement and contracts management
Who is this course for?
- Supply chain professionals
- Working professionals in the field of procurement
- Working professionals in the field of contracts
- Professionals looking to enter or grow in the areas of procurement and contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
- Understand the relationship between supply chain management and organizational business objectives.
- Be able to use information technology to optimize supplier relationships in an organization.
- Understand the role of logistics and procurement in supply chain management.
- Understand the basics of shipping operations, including the documentation involved.
- Understand the importance of contracts and procurement strategy in the success of supply chain management.
- Be able to use techniques like CPFR and SCOR to enhance supply chain decision making.
- Identify, appraise and critique the environmental and legislative factors that influence strategic procurement decisions.
- Understand and assess the essentials elements of a contract management.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose