Top Subjects you will learn
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
- Essentials of New Venture Development
- Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Dissertation (Research Project)
- Business Strategist
- Leadership roles
Guglielmo Marconi University
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi internationally referred to as Guglielmo Marconi University, is the first Italian Open University recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) promotes the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community presently has a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is approved by SAQA and ENIC-NARIC.
The learners of EBS are awarded the International or Executive MBA in their chosen specialisation. The MBA is equivalent to the European Qualification Framework (EQF) Level 7 and rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in the United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized programs on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.
The learners of EBS are awarded the Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in their chosen specialization and earn 120 CIQ credits. These credits can directly be transferred towards the final dissertation stage of the MBA from GMU.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Chartered Management Institute is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 100,000 managers use CMI unique services on a daily basis. Organizations like Jaguar, Landrover, Royal Bank of Scotland, Fujitsu, Allianz, Silverstone, Royal Air Force, London South Bank and Royal College of Physicians use Chartered Management Institute certifications for certifying their professionals.
The learners of EBS are awarded the Certified Manager Status from CMI. The Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ is uniquely mapped to the Certified Manager course saving the learner time, effort and money. The learner is also extended a 1 year free affiliate membership to the CMI giving the learners access to the professional networks and library.
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
A well-structured curriculum designed for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners offering in-depth understanding of what it takes to create, protect, and scale new business ventures.
- Critically review and analyse the importance of HRM and its practices in an organisation, and how it can be linked with organisational behavior activities in overcoming business issues and challenges for a better performance of the organisation.
- Critically review and analyse the framework of leadership and consider the nature, strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches: traits; functional; behavioral; style; contingency. The continuum of leadership behavior should be explored in some depth with consideration of the factors determining the chosen leadership style.
- Discuss the concept of organisational behavior and its interface with management. Review and critically synthesize the various influences on behavior in organisations and the interface with management in integrating and balancing these.
- Assess the role of IHRM and its impact on the global organisation. Identify some of the key HRM challenges facing organisations working internationally.
- Discuss the prevalent HRM practices and integrating the best practices in the global organisation.
- Know the various tools, techniques and apply suitable tools and techniques in different alternative scenarios of Operations Management.
- Apply information management techniques and evaluate them in context of operational functions to achieve competitive advantage and make the organisation globally competitive.
- Apply and critically evaluate the importance of project management to given business situations (Using PERT / CPM).
- Demonstrate operations strategy in domestic and global context and evaluate how the use of technology has impacted the operational functions.
- Identify and analyse the implications for managing strategic change in supporting organisational transformation.
- Analyse the organisational management challenges faced during the transformation and changes experienced by the organisation.
- Analyse and evaluate the significance of strategy employed in trying to bring about an effective change management in an organisation. How does this impact leadership and human behavior in the organisation?
- Evaluate different change management theories propounded on management and leadership attributes which leads to enhanced contribution by managers and the employees.
- Analyse the changing business environment(s) globally and how they pose challenges to marketing management functions in organisations.
- Develop marketing plans with the application of appropriate marketing models, tools, and techniques.
- Evaluate the processes involved in brand management and how they influence consumer behavior.
- Evaluate the skills set needed as a creative marketer to launch new products/services in a dynamic global marketplace.
New ventures are the backbone of economic growth and progress in any society. It would be impossible to imagine a world without new businesses that solve problems for humanity with innovative business models and solutions. New ventures also create employment opportunities and have the ability to create large scale economic and social impact. It therefore becomes essential to understand the nuances of what it takes to create, protect, and scale new business ventures. This module provides an in-depth understanding of the various aspects of successfully registering, operating, and scaling new ventures. Gain knowledge of the variety of tools and skills that the creators of new ventures need to create and grow their business. Learn how to create business plans, pitch for funding, and understand various funding options and structures that aid new venture development. Understand the factors that contribute to new venture success and failure using practical, real-world examples
- Understand how new Ventures differ from other business entities and the various registration options for new ventures
- Gain knowledge of various business and taxation laws and understand policy and infrastructural support provided by various economies to support New venture creation
- Learn how to create business plans and pitch for funding
- Gain knowledge of the various funding options and structures that support new venture development
An innovative entrepreneur is one who creates and establishes businesses that have an economic and social impact. The MBA in innovation and entrepreneurship course teaches the essential skills and effective strategies to create and manage innovative businesses. The module will teach you how to think and act like an innovator and an entrepreneur and provide you with the necessary tools to create and critically assess your business idea. This module will enable you to comprehend the significance of innovation in the entrepreneurial journey and help you identify different ways in which innovation can help sustainable and impactful organisations by breaking paradigms and creating opportunities you never imagined
- Develop critical thinking skills that will enable you to identify and evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities
- Understand the mindset, traits and skills required to create and establish a sustainable and innovative organisation
- A greater understanding of the tools that every innovative organisation needs to succeed society.
- Understand how large corporations can imbibe the startup environment and create a culture of learning, lean thinking, and Innovation in the Organisation.
- Dissertation is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to investigate an issue of your own choice over a significant period. Essentially this is an individual effort, but it is carried out with the guidance and advice of your supervisor. Research is a creative and investigative process which only you can develop fully.
- A supervisor/dissertation guide will be appointed to each student and the role of the supervisor is to act as a learning resource for the student. It is the student’s responsibility to make use of that opportunity, in consultation with the supervisor. The student is therefore expected to accept responsibility for the management of his/her learning.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose