Top Subjects you will learn
- Project Management Theory and Practice
- Strategic Project Management and Implementation
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Assistant Project manager
- Project Manager
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will be subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
Who is This Course For?
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
A well-designed curriculum which offers a clear understanding of the fundamentals of Strategic Project Management including Project Planning.
- Understand the fundamentals of Strategic Project Management including Project Planning.
- Know the essentials of project development, including creation of risk plan in a strategic context.
- Understand the rudiments of project team management and the importance of a project manager being a strategic leader.
- Demonstrate the application of Project Management practice to a variety of contexts and challenges.
- Understand how to develop project specification, schedule, control and evaluation of project work, with use of different project management tools.
- Understand communication planning and management within a project context.
- Understand Project Management strategies and practices in a global context.
- Be able to implement and evaluate the outcomes of a project.
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose