Our purpose is to generate a robust learning-impact with diverse global peers, which can go well beyond the classroom experience. With this programme, learners will investigate changing areas of strategy, leadership, and management theory and practice, and will be able to confidently apply this knowledge to practical organisational situations. Our MBA course allows you to top up your existing postgraduate qualification, typically through six months of full-time study.
Top Subjects you will learn
- Strategic Management
- Sustainability and Business
- International Marketing management
- Strategic Leadership in HR Practice in Organisations
- Supply Chain and Logistics in the Global Context
- Application of Business Analytics
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Management Analyst
- Executive Manager
- Administration Manager
- Executive positions
Who is This Course For?
- Working professionals
- Senior Managers
- Mid-level Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferred
University of Gloucestershire
The University of Gloucestershire is a public university situated in Gloucestershire with a total of three campuses. The university gained its status in the year 2001, before which its roots can be traced back to the 19th century when two distinct strands of educational provisions in Gloucestershire merged to form the University of Gloucestershire, UK.
The university ranks in the top 100 universities of the UK in Guardian’s League Table 2021. Offering a range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD degrees, learners can choose to study subjects such as accounting and law, business management, computing, journalism, fine arts, humanities, biology, geography, social science, education, and sports. Gloucestershire also offers two-year “fast-track” courses in subjects such as law and business.
- 170+ year tradition of education dating back to 1847.
- The university has also been awarded 14 National Teaching Fellowships and has a strong portfolio of lecturers with industry experience.
- International students’ community representing more than 80 countries.
- 93 per cent of its students are satisfied with the learning experience.
Chartered Management Institute, UK
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) works with businesses and educational institutions to inspire people to become skilled, confident, and successful managers and leaders.
Chartered Management Institute is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence.
Over 100,000 managers use CMI’s unique services regularly. Organisations like Jaguar, Land Rover, Royal Bank of Scotland, Fujitsu, Allianz, Silverstone, Royal Air Force, London South Bank, and Royal College of Physicians amongst others use Chartered Management Institute certifications for certifying their professionals.
This professional programme is designed in association with the Chartered Management Institute and helps professionals in obtaining a certificate of ‘Certified Sales’ from Chartered Management Institute, UK.
This programme is designed to provide a deeper understanding of the effectiveness and purpose of marketing and sales. It allows learners to explore a series of key sales and marketing concepts from the perspective of a professional business environment.
- CMI promotes the highest standards in management and leadership excellence.
- It is the ultimate management accolade backed by a unique royal charter.
- Provides practical insight for both today’s leaders and the next generation.
- Currently has 100k active learners and boasts 12000+ Chartered managers.
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
Part One: Extended Diploma in Global Business Management
The Extended Diploma in Global Business Management is a Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) Level 11 programme. Upon completion of Part One, learners will receive 120 credits.
It includes 6 modules which will be delivered in 6-7 months.
- Critically evaluate the relationship between strategy, stakeholder expectations and organisational performance.
- Evaluate the impact of current and emerging Economic, Political and Cultural factors on the strategic management of an organisation.
- Formulate innovative business strategies designed to contribute to the success of an organisation.
- Critically assess different leadership styles in developing corporate values, social responsibilities and managing strategic change.
- Appraise the multiple dimensions of sustainability for business in the context of global challenges.
- Critically review, evaluate and develop sustainability strategies of organisations.
- Critically analyse the strategy alignment of the business functions to sustainability.
- Critically analyse an organisation’s global sustainability and your contribution to the impact on global sustainability.
- Analyse the changing business environment(s) globally and how they pose challenges to marketing management functions in organisations.
- Develop marketing plans with application of appropriate marketing models, tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the processes involved in brand management and how they influence consumer behaviour.
- Decide how to launch new products/services in a dynamic global marketplace.
- Critically analyse the significance of Strategic Human Resources Management and its changing landscape in organisations.
- Critically discuss the impact of Human Resources Management activities on the Organisational Performance.
- Evaluate various leadership styles and practices in organisations.
- Plan how to implement change in an organisation.
- Critically analyse cross functional drivers of supply chain in a globally competitive context.
- Critically analyse and review multi-model logistics systems, warehousing, and inventory management in a global context.
- Demonstrate critical understanding of supply chain management system models and techniques.
- Analyse financial agreements within supply chain management systems.
- Critically analyse business problems and discuss the opportunities for organisations to become more analytical and data driven to solve such problems.
- Evaluate different categories of analytics.
- Critically analyse the importance of analytics in social media functions.
- Apply a broad range of advanced applications of analytics to a chosen business.
The dissertation by distance learning module consists of two elements: a research methods preparatory set of videos and the dissertation based on individual study. As part of the preparation for the full dissertation, students will be required to produce a detailed research proposal before progressing onto the dissertation element of the module. This phase of the programme will be delivered by Westford University College through a blended learning style.
The duration of the dissertation phase for this programme is 6 months.
Upon completion of the Dissertation, learners will receive 180 credits.
Stats (University of Gloucestershire):
- 170+ year old
- 14 National Teaching Fellowships
- 93% Student satisfaction
- Students from 80+ countries
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose