Top Subjects you will learn
- Introduction to Business Analytics Management
- Application of Analytics in Business
- Business Analyst Manager
- Business Consultant
- Business intelligence professionals
- Data Business Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst/Modeler
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will be subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
Who is This Course For?
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ)
Use our 'qualification tool' to check your eligibility for your preferred programme.
*Take advantage of our scholarship programme.
To know more, connect with one of our Course Advisors. Connect
A curriculum designed for working professionals to provide an understanding of business analytics principles and application of data management & data analysis techniques.
- Understand how to critically analyse business data in an organisational decision-making context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of business analytics.
- Demonstrate proper application of data management and data analysis techniques.
- Application of different statistical data analysis methods and data visualisation techniques to arrive at sound business decisions.
- Critical analysis of business problems and the opportunities for organisations to become more analytical and data driven to solve these problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different categories of analytics.
- Understand the importance of analytics in marketing and supply chain functions.
- Understand some of the advanced applications of analytics in business industry.
Average Salary Hike
Highest Salary Hike
Working professionals who wish to transition into managerial roles where they can take larger responsibilities with leadership opportunities and be part of a company’s strategic decision making process.
- Duly Filled Application form
- Highest Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Updated Resume
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose