- Course Level P D
- Credits 20 CIQ
- Next intakeNovember 2018
- Duration 1 month
- Study mode Online
- Language English
The Professional Diploma in Strategic Change Management program underlines the development of skills necessary to play an important role within an organization that is going through a change. Considering modern advancements in technologies and increased competition, organizations need to be able to change in order to sustain and meet their objectives. The program will equip an individual to understand and anticipate change, implement change, and sustain that momentum to advance through successfully.
The program is aimed to make students examine change management along with the practice skills required, and to adopt strategies that will help them to transit the change into positive organizational results along with the effective management of stakeholders.
Graduate students can benefit from the course, and can use this as a platform to move onto further studies in various management disciplines. Similarly, the course will be of great interest for professionals who currently work in a changing business environment, or intend to work or play an important role in change management process.
- Change management process and underlying theories and practices for an effective change management.
- Understand and analyse an organization in terms of its tendency to change.
- Resistance and challenges faced during change and approaches to overcome them successfully.
- Explore critical issue of change management like negotiation and how to effectively implement change.
The course is intended to cover the following areas:
- Change management: Key terms, concepts and process of organizational transformation.
- Challenges and resistance during change & strategies to overcome such issues.
- Change management strategies and their successful implementation.
- Role of leadership and human behaviour in change management.
- Theories and models of change management.
The course is developed to help individuals add & enhance their change management skills in their respective fields. The course will help working professionals to improve on their existing knowledge and skills, and advance their professional careers in this ever changing business environment.
A student holding a professional diploma is always at an advantage while progressing onto further studies like BBA, BBM, MBA, or any other business management course. A professional diploma will always be helpful in propelling a student in the right path of their chosen career.
Students who intend to go for an EMBA from GMU (Guglielmo Marconi University) will be eligible for an exemption in the same module following a successful completion of this program.
The course assessment will be based on Case Studies/Report Writing.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ) is a professional awarding organisation based in the UK. CIQ develops and accredits qualifications designed to meet the needs of learners and the industry sectors in order to provide individuals with opportunities for personal and professional development. CIQ has gained the reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector.
At CIQ , we are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. Cambridge International Qualification has developed an internal Qualification Framework (CIQ Credit Framework) which consists of different levels and qualifications such as Certificates and Diplomas in line with the International standards.
CIQ is accredited by nationally recognised awarding organisations such as NCFE and TQUK.
NCFE, previously the Northern Council for Further Education, has designed, developed and certified over 500 nationally regulated qualifications. TQUK, also known as Training Qualifications, UK, offers world class support and service to over 200 approved centres with a wide range of qualifications recognised by the Office of Qualifications and examinations Regulation England (Ofqual) and can be adapted to suit the learners needs.
- Accredited by ACICS, CHEA, Ministry of Education (Italy)
- Dual Certification Program – Students get an EMBA & PG Advanced Diploma
- Onsite Evening-Weekend classes-Friday’s Only
- Flexible installment option
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- On-line Library Access
- Leadership session in London.
- Guglielmo Marconi University Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Rome