Master LevelP D
Next IntakeJuly 2020
International Marketing Management
The Professional Diploma in International Marketing Management is designed to provide learners with a fundamental framework for understanding marketing in both global & domestic context. The course underlines the administration of theories, concepts, issues, and marketing applications in both international & local markets. The program will enable learners to develop strategies for international markets, and for overall marketing management of multinational organizations.
The course objective is to provide the necessary knowledge, tools, and techniques used in managing global marketing activities in an organization. The program will help understand the key strategies behind a successful international marketing campaign by outlining the theories and implementing practical applications.
The program is beneficial to people wishing to make a mark in the Global marketing scenario as the program has been designed to equip learners with the right mix of analytical, management and marketing skills. The program is also vital for graduates as this will provide the students with the essential knowledge and skills to work in an international marketing role and enhance their respective careers within a global or domestic organization.
By the end of course you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, theories, tools, and techniques behind a successful marketing compaign.
- Understand and evaluate a global market place for launching new products and services.
- Apply various marketing models, tools and techniques for developing a successful marketing plan.
- Use an effective marketing strategy in a competitive global business market to gain advantage over competitors.
The course covers the following major areas:
- Marketing theories and concepts.
- International Marketing: International Market Research, environment, challenges, and entry strategies.
- International product development: Products, product strategies and pricing.
- Effective marketing communication and consumer behaviour analysis.
The course assessment will be based on Case Studies/Report Writing.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ) is a professional awarding organisation based in the UK. CIQ develops and accredits qualifications designed to meet the needs of learners and the industry sectors in order to provide individuals with opportunities for personal and professional development. CIQ has gained the reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector.
At CIQ , we are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. Cambridge International Qualification has developed an internal Qualification Framework (CIQ Credit Framework) which consists of different levels and qualifications such as Certificates and Diplomas in line with the International standards.
CIQ is accredited by nationally recognised awarding organisations such as NCFE and TQUK.
NCFE, previously the Northern Council for Further Education, has designed, developed and certified over 500 nationally regulated qualifications. TQUK, also known as Training Qualifications, UK, offers world class support and service to over 200 approved centres with a wide range of qualifications recognised by the Office of Qualifications and examinations Regulation England (Ofqual) and can be adapted to suit the learners needs.
- Accredited by ACICS, CHEA, Ministry of Education (Italy)
- Dual Certification Program – Students get an EMBA & PG Advanced Diploma
- Onsite Evening-Weekend classes-Friday’s Only
- Flexible installment option
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- On-line Library Access
- Leadership session in London.
- Guglielmo Marconi University Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Rome