Master LevelP D
Next IntakeApril 2021
International Human Resource Management
The Professional diploma in International Human Resource Management provides learners with the fundamental understanding of the role of Human Resource Management in the International context. The program will enable the learners to closely analyse issues, opportunities and challenges pertaining to human resource management in the global scenario. The program will also help learners develop competencies in dealing with cross cultural situations.
Know your fee
No previous experience is required to enrol in this program. The program is ideal for working professionals who are keen to develop generic and transferrable skills in diagnosing International HR issues. The program is also suitable for freshers who intend to further their studies in areas like HR, Business, or other domains of management areas.
By the end of course you will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts, terms, theories, and practices within HRM.
- Appreciate and understand the implications of increased globalization for the purpose of Human Resource Management.
- Identify and understand the importance of ethical issues in various HR practices and management of people in work-place.
- Develop a strong framework of leadership through the knowledge of various HRM approaches.
- Understand & evaluate the role of IHRM in global context.
The course covers the following major areas:
- Human Resource Management: Concepts, theories and process.
- International Human Resource Management: Competition, challenges and strategies.
- IHRM for competitive advantage.
- Leadership theories & practices.
- Labour laws and HR Practice in performance, reward and employment management.
The course assessment will be based on Case Studies/Report Writing.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ) is a professional awarding organisation based in the UK. CIQ develops and accredits qualifications designed to meet the needs of learners and the industry sectors in order to provide individuals with opportunities for personal and professional development. CIQ has gained the reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector.
At CIQ , we are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. Cambridge International Qualification has developed an internal Qualification Framework (CIQ Credit Framework) which consists of different levels and qualifications such as Certificates and Diplomas in line with the International standards.
CIQ is accredited by nationally recognised awarding organisations such as NCFE and TQUK.
NCFE, previously the Northern Council for Further Education, has designed, developed and certified over 500 nationally regulated qualifications. TQUK, also known as Training Qualifications, UK, offers world class support and service to over 200 approved centres with a wide range of qualifications recognised by the Office of Qualifications and examinations Regulation England (Ofqual) and can be adapted to suit the learners needs.
- Accredited by ACICS, CHEA, Ministry of Education (Italy)
- Dual Certification Program – Students get an EMBA & PG Advanced Diploma
- Onsite Evening-Weekend classes-Friday’s Only
- Flexible installment option
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- On-line Library Access
- Leadership session in London.
- Guglielmo Marconi University Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Rome