Master LevelPG Diploma
Next IntakeOctober 2020
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management has been ideally designed for executives within the domain or desirous of perusing their carrier by enhancing their competencies and skills in adeptly managing their human resource and related challenges. This PG Diploma in HR can be pursued online and therefore it’s flexible and convenient for the busy working professionals. Efficient strategic management of resources is a vital requirement of a successful business unit. The most vibrant resource in any business organization is the human resource. Managing groups competently and extracting the best out of them leads to a motivated team, which eventually leads to growth and profitability of an organization. Successful employee management and good leadership promote employee development and engagement. Managers and working professionals require special expertise to skillfully manage the human resource to help contribute towards organizational goals and objectives.
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of human resource in organizational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work/employment.
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of human resource management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of an organization, relative to human resource sector whether public or private.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in a particular field of business of Human Resource Management industry. To enable students to assume greater specialization in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
- To prepare and nurture the learners in all fields of business administration especially human resource management to manage the various organizations on a scientific basis and to hold leading managerial positions.
Organisational Behaviour and Development
- Understand contemporary issues in organizational behaviour.
- Analyse the factors that drive HRM strategies in a global economic context.
- Analyse the linkages between organisational performance and structure, culture, teamwork within an organisation.
- Identify key HRM strategies responsible for employee development and engagement.
Strategic Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Know the international economic drivers that influence HRM strategies.
- Understand the purpose of strategic HR planning in an organisation.
- Understand global HR strategies including use of strategic tools in developing effective global leaders.
- Understand the relationship between HRM and organizational performance, including the linkage between business strategy and HR strategy.
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Human Resources Manager
- Nonprofit Human Resources Expert
- HR Consultant
- International Human Resources Professional
- Training & Development Manager
- Executive Recruiter
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.