- Course Level PG Diploma
- Credits 40 ECTS
- Next intakeDecember 2018
- Duration 3 months
- Study mode Online
- Language English
The Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management has been ideally designed for executives within the domain or desirous of perusing their carrier by enhancing their competencies and skills in adeptly managing their human resource and related challenges. This PG Diploma in HR can be pursued online and therefore it’s flexible and convenient for the busy working professionals. Efficient strategic management of resources is a vital requirement of a successful business unit. The most vibrant resource in any business organization is the human resource. Managing groups competently and extracting the best out of them leads to a motivated team, which eventually leads to growth and profitability of an organization. Successful employee management and good leadership promote employee development and engagement. Managers and working professionals require special expertise to skillfully manage the human resource to help contribute towards organizational goals and objectives.
Upon successful completion of this qualification the student should be able to understand:
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of human resource in organizational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work/employment.
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of human resource management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of an organization, relative to human resource sector whether public or private.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in a particular field of business of Human Resource Management industry. To enable students to assume greater specialization in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
- To prepare and nurture the learners in all fields of business administration especially human resource management to manage the various organizations on a scientific basis and to hold leading managerial positions.
- Understand contemporary issues in organizational behaviour.
- Analyse the factors that drive HRM strategies in a global economic context.
- Analyse the linkages between organisational performance and structure, culture, teamwork within an organisation.
- Identify key HRM strategies responsible for employee development and engagement.
- Know the international economic drivers that influence HRM strategies.
- Understand the purpose of strategic HR planning in an organisation.
- Understand global HR strategies including use of strategic tools in developing effective global leaders.
- Understand the relationship between HRM and organizational performance, including the linkage between business strategy and HR strategy.
Documents Required for Application
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Human Resources Manager
- Nonprofit Human Resources Expert
- HR Consultant
- International Human Resources Professional
- Training & Development Manager
- Executive Recruiter
A learner with Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership, awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), United Kingdom; can progress onto MBA Human Resource Management, awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy, and take advantage of credit transfer with fee exemption on the module and shorter program duration. The Executive MBA program in Human Resource Management is a 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) program and has dual accreditation, both in the US and EU.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ) is a professional awarding organisation based in the UK. CIQ develops and accredits qualifications designed to meet the needs of learners and the industry sectors in order to provide individuals with opportunities for personal and professional development. CIQ has gained the reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector.
At CIQ , we are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. Cambridge International Qualification has developed an internal Qualification Framework (CIQ Credit Framework) which consists of different levels and qualifications such as Certificates and Diplomas in line with the International standards.
CIQ is accredited by nationally recognised awarding organisations such as NCFE and TQUK.
NCFE, previously the Northern Council for Further Education, has designed, developed and certified over 500 nationally regulated qualifications. TQUK, also known as Training Qualifications, UK, offers world class support and service to over 200 approved centres with a wide range of qualifications recognised by the Office of Qualifications and examinations Regulation England (Ofqual) and can be adapted to suit the learners needs.