Master LevelPG Diploma
Next IntakeDecember 2021
Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management helps the learners understand the systems approach which involves the flow of materials and information among all of the firms that contribute value to a product, from the source of raw materials to end customers. Supply Chain Management (SCM) has emerged as the new key to productivity and competitiveness of manufacturing and service enterprises, PG Diploma in Supply Chain & the PG Diploma in Logistics provides you develop you with right skills sets for the industry. Business competition is now between supply networks rather than individual corporations. Supply chain management (SCM) touches major issues, including rapid growth of multinational corporations and strategic partnerships; global expansion and sourcing; environmental concerns, fluctuating gas prices; each of these issues dramatically affects corporate strategy and bottom line. Because of these emerging trends, supply chain management is the most critical business discipline in the world today. By studying this course students develop the ability to conceptualize, design, and implement supply chains aligned with product, market, and customer characteristics.
- To understand the relationship between supply chain management and organizational business objectives.
- To use information technology to optimize supplier relationships in an organization.
- To understand the role of logistics and procurement in supply chain management.
- To plan a strategy to improve an organisation’s supply chain.
Know your fee
Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Understand the Essentials of Supply chain management.
- Understand the role of logistics and procurement in supply chain management.
- Understand the basics of shipping operations, including the documentation involved.
International Supply Chain Planning, Design and Implementation
- Understand the paradigm shift from anticipation to response based business models.
- Be able to use Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment [CPFR] techniques to enhance Supply Chain decisions in an organization.
- Understand the application of SCOR model to implement, monitor and improve supply chain decisions.
- Understand cross functional drivers of supply chain in a globally competitive context.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents (High School and Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Management Strategist
- Global Procurement and Supply Manager
- Global Logistics Manager
- Domestic and International Transportation Manager
The learner with a Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics Management awarded by CIQ,UK can progress onto an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. The credit transfer option and admission to the MBA will subject to all other entry criteria being met. The MBA rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer & Accumulating System).
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.