- Course LevelPG Diploma
- Credits 60 CIQ
- Next intakeJuly 2019
- Duration12 months
- Study modeOnline
With businesses expanding their reach outside of their close reach of local market, need for qualified International marketer/professionals is ever increasing. This 3 months Post Graduate Diploma program in International Business equips the learners in mapping their skill sets to the requirement of the dynamic markets across the world.
Upon successful completion of this qualification the student should be able to understand:
- Analyse the concepts and theories of strategic management and critically evaluate the relationship between strategy, stakeholder expectations and organizational performance.
- Evaluate the impact of current and emerging Economic, Political and Cultural factors on strategic management in an International context.
- Formulate business strategies under challenging circumstances of Innovation and Change and evaluate those that contribute to the success of a particular organization.
- Develop plans for the implementation of business strategies and enhance Stakeholder Expectations.
- Critically analyze the use of the key functional areas of marketing, strategy, finance, accounting, and operations management in support of wider organizational activity.
- Analyze strategic perspectives regionally, nationally and internationally at organization and sector levels.
- Critically evaluate the relationship between the organization and its business environment and the importance and nature of organizational change and transformation.
- Critically analyze contemporary issues, challenges, and problems relating to business and management that impact on business and management at functional, strategic and sector levels.
- Evaluate the role and contribution of integrative strategic and leadership approaches.
- Synthesize relevant critical thinking through organizational research completing an independent Accounting & Finance Assignment
The qualification will be delivered by Eaton Business School (EBS) online via our Learning Management System (LMS) in the form of Live Interactive Classes. The qualification duration will be 3 months. The module assessment will be done using practical work oriented assignments only, and there won’t be any written or online examination. Each learner will be given access to E-Library for the purpose for their research and additional reading material in addition to Live Interactive Scheduled Classes. Each session is recorded and archived in the LMS giving the busy working professionals the right flexibility and assisting them in catching up with the missed sessions, if any.
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Organizational Innovation and Change management
- The Strategic Dimension for Businesses & Managing Sustainability.
- Framework of Financial Statement Analysis
- Analysis of Acquiring Long-Lived Assets
- Foundation of Ratio and Financial Analysis
Documents Required for Application
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- International Marketer
- International Trade Specialist
- Key Accounts Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
A learner with Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Administration, awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, United Kingdom can always progress onto IMBA – International Business Administration, awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy and take the advantage of credit transfer with fee exemption and shortened program duration. The International MBA is a 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Italy.