- Course Level IMBA
- Credits 60 ECTS
- Next intakeJanuary 2019
- Duration12 months
- Study modeOnline
The economic boundaries across the world has already disappeared, and the ones existing are diminishing too. The impact of technology has and is continuing to play a major role in globalizing the business. Critical information is transferred to key verticals in a business, across continents, to ensure the effectiveness of business process to improve the bottom line. This International MBA program is one of the best executive program which can be pursued online, as distance learning or as part-time. Be it an organization that you are representing, or if it’s your own business exploring an international presence, understanding of best practices and optimum use of resources beyond borders are key to its success. Culture, language, political systems, geography, and socio-economic factors all influence a company’s business practices. Researching the companies you wish to do business with, including their business practices, culture and tradition is vital to business success in this global marketplace.
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of international business related knowledge in organizational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work / employment.
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of international business management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of an organizations, relative to particular sectors whether public or private.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in a particular field of business such as Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, Supply chain and logistics management, Project Management etc. from an international outlook to enable students to assume greater specialization in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
- To prepare and nurture the learners in all fields of business administration to manage the various organizations on a scientific basis and to hold leading managerial positions.
- Analyse the concepts and theories of strategic management and critically evaluate the relationship between strategy, stakeholder expectations and organizational performance.
- Evaluate the impact of current and emerging Economic, Political and Cultural factors on strategic management in an International context.
- Formulate business strategies under challenging circumstances of Innovation and Change and evaluate those that contribute to the success of a particular organization.
- Develop plans for the implementation of business strategies and enhance Stakeholder Expectations
- Understand the use of the key functional areas of marketing, strategy, finance, accounting and operations management in support of wider organizational activity.
- Critically analyze the financial reports of a public listed company in support of gauging and understanding the wider organizational financial activity.
- Understand different budgeting techniques and advise on suitable budgeting techniques that a company can adopt for its planning and control.
- Understand various prevalent performance measurement systems, discuss their suitability and appropriateness in a range of different environments.
Documents Required for Application
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- International Marketer
- International Trade Specialist
- Key Accounts Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
A learner with Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Administration, awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, United Kingdom can always progress onto IMBA – International Business Administration, awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy and take the advantage of credit transfer with fee exemption and shortened program duration. The International MBA is a 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Italy.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ) is a professional awarding organisation based in the UK. CIQ develops and accredits qualifications designed to meet the needs of learners and the industry sectors in order to provide individuals with opportunities for personal and professional development. CIQ has gained the reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector.
At CIQ , we are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. Cambridge International Qualification has developed an internal Qualification Framework (CIQ Credit Framework) which consists of different levels and qualifications such as Certificates and Diplomas in line with the International standards.
CIQ is accredited by nationally recognised awarding organisations such as NCFE and TQUK.
NCFE, previously the Northern Council for Further Education, has designed, developed and certified over 500 nationally regulated qualifications. TQUK, also known as Training Qualifications, UK, offers world class support and service to over 200 approved centres with a wide range of qualifications recognised by the Office of Qualifications and examinations Regulation England (Ofqual) and can be adapted to suit the learners needs.
- Accredited by ACICS, CHEA, Ministry of Education (Italy)
- Dual Certification Program – Students get an EMBA & PG Advanced Diploma
- Onsite Evening-Weekend classes-Friday’s Only
- Flexible installment option
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- On-line Library Access
- Leadership session in London.
- Guglielmo Marconi University Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Rome