- Course Level IMBA
- Credits 60 ECTS
- Next Intake May 2020
- Duration12 months
- Study ModeOnline
Earn an accredited and recognized European 1 year International MBA. Online and Part-time MBA courses delivered through Live Interactive Online sessions. Flexible and affordable MBA courses for working executives around the world
The economic boundaries across the world has already disappeared, and the ones existing are diminishing too. The impact of technology has and is continuing to play a major role in globalizing the business. Critical information is transferred to key verticals in a business, across continents, to ensure the effectiveness of business process to improve the bottom line. This International MBA program is one of the best executive program which can be pursued online, as distance learning or as part-time. Be it an organization that you are representing, or if it’s your own business exploring an international presence, understanding of best practices and optimum use of resources beyond borders are key to its success. Culture, language, political systems, geography, and socio-economic factors all influence a company’s business practices. Researching the companies you wish to do business with, including their business practices, culture and tradition is vital to business success in this global marketplace.
This MBA program grants 60 ECTS credits to the learner. The US and UK credits are the equivalent conversions and are provided for illustrative purpose only.
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of international business related knowledge in organizational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work / employment.
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of international business management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of an organizations, relative to particular sectors whether public or private.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in a particular field of business such as Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, Supply chain and logistics management, Project Management etc. from an international outlook to enable students to assume greater specialization in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
- To prepare and nurture the learners in all fields of business administration to manage the various organizations on a scientific basis and to hold leading managerial positions.
- Critically review and analyse the importance of HRM and its practices in an organisation, and how it can be linked with organisational behaviour activities in overcoming business issues and challenges for a better performance of the organisation.
- Critically review and analyse the framework of leadership and consider the nature, strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches: traits; functional; behavioural; style; contingency. The continuum of leadership behaviour should be explored in some depth with consideration of the factors determining the chosen leadership style.
- Discuss the concept of organisational behaviour and its interface with management. Review and critically synthesize the various influences on behaviour in organisations and the interface with management in integrating and balancing these.
- Assess the role of IHRM and its impact on the global organisation. Identify some of the key HRM challenges facing organisations working internationally.
- Discuss the prevalent HRM practices and integrating the best practices in the global organisation.
- Know the various tools, techniques and apply suitable tools and techniques in different alternative scenarios of Operations Management.
- Apply information management techniques and evaluate them in context of operational functions to achieve competitive advantage and make the organization globally competitive.
- Apply and critically evaluate the importance of project management to given business situations (Using PERT / CPM).
- Demonstrate operations strategy in domestic and global context, and evaluate how the use of technology has impacted the operational functions.
- Identify and analyse the implications for managing strategic change in supporting organisational transformation.
- Analyse the organisational management challenges faced during the transformation and changes experienced by the organisation.
- Analyse and evaluate the significance of strategy employed in trying to bring about an effective change management in an organisation. How does this impact leadership and human behaviour in the organisation.
- Evaluate different change management theories propounded on management and leadership attributes which leads to enhanced contribution by managers and the employees.
- Analyse the changing business environment(s) globally and how they pose challenges to marketing management functions in organisations.
- Develop marketing plans with the application of appropriate marketing models, tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the processes involved in brand management and how they influence consumer behaviour.
- Evaluate the skills set needed as a creative marketer to launch new products/services in a dynamic global marketplace.
- Analyse the concepts and theories of strategic management and critically evaluate the relationship between strategy, stakeholder expectations and organizational performance.
- Evaluate the impact of current and emerging Economic, Political and Cultural factors on strategic management in an International context.
- Formulate business strategies under challenging circumstances of Innovation and Change and evaluate those that contribute to the success of a particular organization.
- Develop plans for the implementation of business strategies and enhance Stakeholder Expectations
- Understand the use of the key functional areas of marketing, strategy, finance, accounting and operations management in support of wider organizational activity.
- Critically analyze the financial reports of a public listed company in support of gauging and understanding the wider organizational financial activity.
- Understand different budgeting techniques and advise on suitable budgeting techniques that a company can adopt for its planning and control.
- Understand various prevalent performance measurement systems, discuss their suitability and appropriateness in a range of different environments.
- Dissertation is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to investigate an issue of your own choice over a significant period of time. Essentially this is an individual effort but it is carried out with the guidance and advice of your supervisor. Research is a creative and investigative process which only you can develop fully.
- A supervisor/dissertation guide will be appointed to each student and the role of the supervisor is to act as a learning resource for the student. It is the student’s responsibility to make use of that opportunity, in consultation with the supervisor. The student is therefore expected to accept responsibility for the management of his/her learning.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Documents Required for Application
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- International Marketer
- International Trade Specialist
- Key Accounts Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
A learner with Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Administration, awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, United Kingdom can always progress onto IMBA – International Business Administration, awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy and take the advantage of credit transfer with fee exemption and shortened program duration. The International MBA is a 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Italy.
Learners pursuing their MBA through Eaton Business School earns two distinct certifications within one program. A Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ, UK and an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
Guglielmo Marconi University
Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) is a world-class Italian university promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community has presently a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is approved under SAQA and ENIC-NARIC.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world. CIQ also offers credit rated qualifications in partnership with SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) which are jointly certified by SQA & CIQ.