Dr. Zakir Malik
Dr. Zakir is a Strategic Management & Human Resources professional, with over 20 years of experience, lead HR function for 15 business units at a conglomerate, peak 7500 employees & 6 countries including UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain & India with 55 plus diverse nationality workforce. Worked with diverse industrial sectors including Retail & Trading, Manufacturing, Contracting, Facilities Management, Oil & gas, Renewable energy, Hospitality & Educational sector.
Possess extensive experience in all the aspects of Human Resources with an outright passion for developing people by enlarging the boundaries and challenging the status quo. A Proactive change agent who spends time in the people environment encouraging learning & promoting the increased productivity that results in value-added customer service.
A well-established speaker & panelist in the UAE, Oman, India and has delivered on various platforms such as Work 2.0, MENA HR Summit, ARAB Future Cities Summit, Wellbeing at Work, Recruitment Tech Mena etc.
HR Strategies, Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition, HRIT Automation & Transformation, Talent Development & Performance Mapping, Strategic Change Management, Cultural Transformation, Merger & Acquisition, People Analytics, Employee Engagement, Lean 6 sigma, Ideas & Innovation.
Awards & Recognition
- Winner of “Human Capital Leaders Award” by World HRD Congress.
- Awarded as an Assessor from the “Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation”.
- Winner of “Most Effective Talent Acquisition Team” UAE.
- Active participant on Employee Happiness programs to the “Ministry of Happiness & Positivity”.
- As part of CSR responsibility, received consecutive 5 years award for Environment sustainability.
- Winner of “Great Place to Work” for consecutive 6 years.
- Licensed Psychometrician from The British Psychology Society – Ability & Personality Assessor.
- Human Resources Management & Analytics – Wharton University of Pennsylvania.
- Happiness & Positivity Program – Wharton University of Pennsylvania & Ministry of Happiness.
- Lean Green Belt Six Sigma certified.
- Ph.D. – Doctorate of Psychology – Industrial Law.
- Masters of Commerce – Business Administration – Ranked 3rd Highest at University level.
- MBA (PGDBM) in Business Management.
- Masters of Law.
- Graduation – Human Resource Management.
Dr. Zakir, is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. His interest lies in positive change management, public speaking, socializing, traveling & adventure.