Dr Steyn Heckroodt
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Management and Administration from University of Stellenbosch – South Africa.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Stellenbosch – South Africa.
- Dean – MBA, Westford School of Management.
- Head Corporate Executive Education EXEED.
- International systems thinking strategy specialist.
- Co-founder and executive director of a strategy consulting company, developing businesses internationally.
- Senior Lecturer at USB, virtual faculty member USB Executive Development, Business School of the Netherlands, Da Vinci Institute and Stellenbosch University Institute for Futures Research.
- Senior Lecturer at “ Westford School of Management (Dubai).
Other Applicable Information:
- Author of Strategic Thinking Game Over.
- Regularly speaks at conferences on strategy and systems thinking. His interest in systems thinking and managing complexity in modern times has lead to the completion of his PHD in business environmental scanning and complexity. This has further resulted in groundbreaking thought processes directly impacting on strategic thinking in the twenty-first century and is proving to be pivotal in providing businesses with a means to retain their sustainable competitiveness.
- Also co-authored Supply Chain Management Handbook, Oxford University Press.
- Multiple papers delivered and published internationally.