- Course Level Masters
- Credits 60 ECTS
- Next intakeJuly 2019
- Duration12 months
- Study mode Onsite/Online
- Language English
Earn your European MBA through Interactive and flexible online classes. Ideal program for working executives around the world
The complexity in business challenges in today’s hyper connected world requires organizations turning to exceptional managers who can take on greater cross-functional responsibilities and contribute to the corporate growth on a strategic, tactical and operational levels. It is equally challenging to move out of one’s comfort zone/expertise. This Executive MBA program is designed to help you accelerate in the leadership transformation role and assist you to play a greater role in your company’s success. Our actual Onsite class experience, as well as the state-of-art Online Live Interactive classes are ideally suited for the working executives who are busy working professionals with limited time. Therefore, it is one of the best Executive MBA programs which can be pursued online, as distance learning or as part-time. The modular delivery pattern and the recorded options of these modules helps the learner to focus on one subject at a time, and at the same time provides them the flexibility to imbibe key business concepts, with least downtime from their personal and professional lives. Learning with the EBS faculties is a life-long investment and an interaction with a diverse peer group, expands your social, mind-set and network skills. EBS promises to help you emerge as a pragmatic manager and leader, with a practical personal development plan for taking your career and your company to the next stage of performance and growth.
This MBA program grants 60 ECTS credits to the learner. The US and UK credits are the equivalent conversions and are provided for illustrative purpose only.
The following are the aims of this program:
- To provide an opportunity for learners to develop a good grasp of business related knowledge in organizational management and development.
- To prepare students to develop fresh ideas and implement them effectively in their place of work.
- To generate a robust learning impact with diverse global peers, which can go well beyond the classroom experience.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organisations and businesses, as well as help to equip themselves with good problem solving and decision making tools.
- To prepare and nurture the learners to become effective leaders to lead their organizations and teams towards continuous progressive development.
- Apart from the hard skills taught to you during conduct of the program, the very important aspect of soft skills which are so very critical for any organization will be imparted as part of the program curriculum.
- Critically review and analyse the importance of HRM and its practices in an organisation, and how it can be linked with organisational behaviour activities in overcoming business issues and challenges for a better performance of the organisation.
- Critically review and analyse the framework of leadership and consider the nature, strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches: traits; functional; behavioural; style; contingency. The continuum of leadership behaviour should be explored in some depth with consideration of the factors determining the chosen leadership style.
- Discuss the concept of organisational behaviour and its interface with management. Review and critically synthesize the various influences on behaviour in organisations and the interface with management in integrating and balancing these.
- Assess the role of IHRM and its impact on the global organisation. Identify some of the key HRM challenges facing organisations working internationally.
- Discuss the prevalent HRM practices and integrating the best practices in the global organisation.
- Know the various tools, techniques and apply suitable tools and techniques in different alternative scenarios of Operations Management.
- Apply information management techniques and evaluate them in context of operational functions to achieve competitive advantage and make the organization globally competitive.
- Apply and critically evaluate the importance of project management to given business situations (Using PERT / CPM).
- Demonstrate operations strategy in domestic and global context, and evaluate how the use of technology has impacted the operational functions.
- Identify and analyse the implications for managing strategic change in supporting organisational transformation.
- Analyse the organisational management challenges faced during the transformation and changes experienced by the organisation.
- Analyse and evaluate the significance of strategy employed in trying to bring about an effective change management in an organisation. How does this impact leadership and human behaviour in the organisation.
- Evaluate different change management theories propounded on management and leadership attributes which leads to enhanced contribution by managers and the employees.
- Analyse the changing business environment(s) globally and how they pose challenges to marketing management functions in organisations.
- Develop marketing plans with the application of appropriate marketing models, tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the processes involved in brand management and how they influence consumer behaviour.
- Evaluate the skills set needed as a creative marketer to launch new products/services in a dynamic global marketplace.
- LO1: Assess the numerous dimensions of sustainability requirements for businesses in the context of global challenges
- LO2: Appraise, assess and develop strategies of organisations which will be sustainable in the long run
- LO3: Strategic integration of business functions with sustainability processes
- LO4: Effect of sustainability on supply chain management operations
- Analyse the concepts and theories of strategic management and critically evaluate the relationship between strategy, stakeholder expectations and organizational performance.
- Evaluate the impact of current and emerging Economic, Political and Cultural factors on strategic management in an International context..
- Formulate business strategies under challenging circumstances of Innovation and Change and evaluate those that contribute to the success of a particular organization.
- Develop plans for the implementation of business strategies and enhance Stakeholder Expectations.
- Dissertation is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to investigate an issue of your own choice over a significant period of time. Essentially this is an individual effort but it is carried out with the guidance and advice of your supervisor. Research is a creative and investigative process which only you can develop fully.
- A supervisor/dissertation guide will be appointed to each student and the role of the supervisor is to act as a learning resource for the student. It is the student’s responsibility to make use of that opportunity, in consultation with the supervisor. The student is therefore expected to accept responsibility for the management of his/her learning.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents (High School and Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose
Completing an EMBA degree opens the doors for a series of career opportunities. Here is a list of the most common careers Management graduates pursue:
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Management Analyst
- Executive Manager
- Administration Manager
- Executive positions.
The EMBA is renowned for providing successful candidates with career progression and an immediate return on their professional investment. An EMBA develops students’ commitment to creativity, innovation, and a tolerance for ambiguity in planning and problem solving. Many candidates find the EMBA a great resource to have alongside their previous skill-specific education. But it is this ability to see the “big picture” that you will develop throughout your EMBA studies that will really help to project you up the career ladder.
A scholar holding an EMBA degree is always at a strategic advantage of his career to progress onto Doctorate degree: DBA or PhD in Business or Management (Level 8) of academic carrier path, provided the learner has displayed excellence in academic performance at EMBA level.
Guglielmo Marconi is a world-class Italian university promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community has presently a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is also an ENIC-NARIC approved university.
Learners pursuing their MBA through Eaton Business School earns two distinct certifications within one program. A Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ, UK and an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
Guglielmo Marconi University
Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) is a world-class Italian university promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community has presently a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is approved under SAQA and ENIC-NARIC.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world. CIQ also offers credit rated qualifications in partnership with SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) which are jointly certified by SQA & CIQ.