- Course Level Masters
- Credits 60 ECTS
- Next intakeJuly 2019
- Duration 12 months
- Study mode Onsite/Online
- Language English
Earn your European MBA through Interactive and flexible online classes. Ideal program for working executives around the world
A critical review of global organizations that succeeded their peers in the competitive environment has a great deal to do with what they did with their customer and organizational data. With the advent of big data, businesses require managers who can at a rapid pace analyse the available data in very quick time. An Executive MBA in Business Analytics will go a long way in securing a good career progression for the learner, since with the arrival of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, the next decade and beyond are going to see a surge in the demand of Business Data Analysts, with a number of conventional modern jobs becoming redundant in the near future. For busy working professionals across the globe, this MBA in Business Analytics can be pursued online, as distance learning or part-time. What is going to set organizations apart is their ability to have systems in place to capture all business relevant data, and at the same time have individuals who can transform data to information/knowledge that the business functions can use for quicker decision making. The ability to excel with data is not rocket science, but an amalgamation of one’s number crunching ability, with functional expertise in one/all areas of the business, the knowledge of some basic tools and statistical concepts that enable quicker processing of data is going to be the key to a business success. Know more about an exciting career by leveraging your inherent skills for being competitive in the new-age world of analytics-driven decision making. Our Executive MBA (EMBA) in Business Analytics course will show you the best path for your career growth.
This MBA program grants 60 ECTS credits to the learner. The US and UK credits are the equivalent conversions and are provided for illustrative purpose only.
- The following are the aims of this program:
- Critically look at data and the opportunities that they provide for organizational decision making.
- Learners will be able to understand important models of data mining, statistical analysis, and project management.
- Understand how to solve real business problems by leveraging data.
- Critically look at the interplay of analytics, businesses and information technology to drive competitive advantage.
- Be able to improve corporate efficiency with the help of analytics in marketing, HR, operations, supply chain, and all other business functions.
- Be able to critically evaluate, synthesise and solve complex business problems.
- Critically review and analyse the importance of HRM and its practices in an organisation, and how it can be linked with organisational behaviour activities in overcoming business issues and challenges for a better performance of the organisation.
- Critically review and analyse the framework of leadership and consider the nature, strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches: traits; functional; behavioural; style; contingency. The continuum of leadership behaviour should be explored in some depth with consideration of the factors determining the chosen leadership style.
- Discuss the concept of organisational behaviour and its interface with management. Review and critically synthesize the various influences on behaviour in organisations and the interface with management in integrating and balancing these.
- Assess the role of IHRM and its impact on the global organisation. Identify some of the key HRM challenges facing organisations working internationally.
- Discuss the prevalent HRM practices and integrating the best practices in the global organisation.
- Know the various tools, techniques and apply suitable tools and techniques in different alternative scenarios of Operations Management.
- Apply information management techniques and evaluate them in context of operational functions to achieve competitive advantage and make the organization globally competitive.
- Apply and critically evaluate the importance of project management to given business situations (Using PERT / CPM).
- Demonstrate operations strategy in domestic and global context, and evaluate how the use of technology has impacted the operational functions.
- Identify and analyse the implications for managing strategic change in supporting organisational transformation.
- Analyse the organisational management challenges faced during the transformation and changes experienced by the organisation.
- Analyse and evaluate the significance of strategy employed in trying to bring about an effective change management in an organisation. How does this impact leadership and human behaviour in the organisation.
- Evaluate different change management theories propounded on management and leadership attributes which leads to enhanced contribution by managers and the employees.
- Analyse the changing business environment(s) globally and how they pose challenges to marketing management functions in organisations.
- Develop marketing plans with the application of appropriate marketing models, tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the processes involved in brand management and how they influence consumer behaviour.
- Evaluate the skills set needed as a creative marketer to launch new products/services in a dynamic global marketplace.
- Understand how to critically analyse business data in an organizational decision-making context
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of business analytics.
- Demonstrate proper application of data management and data analysis techniques.
- Application of different statistical data analysis methods and data visualization techniques to arrive at sound business decisions.
- Critical analysis of business problems and the opportunities for organizations to become more analytical and data driven to solve these problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different categories of analytics
- Understand the importance of analytics in marketing and supply chain functions
- Understand some of the advanced applications of analytics in business industry
- Dissertation is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to investigate an issue of your own choice over a significant period of time. Essentially this is an individual effort but it is carried out with the guidance and advice of your supervisor. Research is a creative and investigative process which only you can develop fully.
- A supervisor/dissertation guide will be appointed to each student and the role of the supervisor is to act as a learning resource for the student. It is the student’s responsibility to make use of that opportunity, in consultation with the supervisor. The student is therefore expected to accept responsibility for the management of his/her learning.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents (High School and Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose
Completing an EMBA degree opens the doors for a series of career opportunities. Here is a list of the most common careers Management graduates pursue:
Recent survey reports predict nearly 7 in 10 employers (69%) reporting that their companies plan to place recent MBA and business master’s graduates in data analytics roles in 2017. The surge of social media and the user data generated from it calls for analytical and management skills to be competitive across industries, across markets, across continents.
- Business Analysts Managers
- Business Analysts Unit Heads
The career opportunities in business analytics are practically endless.
A scholar holding an Executive MBA ( E-MBA) with a concentration in Business Analytics degree is always at a strategic advantage of his career to progress onto Doctorate degree: DBA or PhD in Business Analytics (Level 8) of academic career path, provided learner has displayed excellence in academic performance at Executive MBA (EMBA) level.
Guglielmo Marconi is a world-class Italian university promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community has presently a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is also an ENIC-NARIC approved university.
Learners pursuing their MBA through Eaton Business School earns two distinct certifications within one program. A Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ, UK and an MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
Guglielmo Marconi University
Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) is a world-class Italian university promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community has presently a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is approved under SAQA and ENIC-NARIC.
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe and African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world. CIQ also offers credit rated qualifications in partnership with SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) which are jointly certified by SQA & CIQ.