- Course LevelLevel 7 Diploma
- Credits 120 RQF
- Next intake June 2018
- Duration 9 months
- Study mode Online
- Language English
Level 7 Extended Diploma
ATHE – Awards for Training and Higher Education is an Ofqual regulated United Kingdom (UK) government approved awarding body providing RQF qualifications in management, law, health & social care management, computing and travel and tourism management.
Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a UK Level 7 qualification with 120 Ofqual credits. The program is certified by ATHE – Awards for Training and Higher Education, which is an Ofqual regulated United Kingdom (UK) government approved awarding body providing RQF qualifications in management, law, health & social care management, computing and travel and tourism management.
- Level 7 qualification will provide managers/supervisors with an opportunity to enhance their strategic management and Leadership skills by applying the theories and concepts learnt, in managing the strategic level decision making at the workplace.
- This Master’s level qualification equips learners with necessary skill set & module credits to progress onto the MBA (top-up) program.
- Studying the qualification online is the most cost-effective way to complete a Level 7 qualification as eventually, a learner completes with a MBA (top-up) Degree from Renowned UK University. Fees are substantially less compared to studying the full program at the University campus.
- Vocational assignment based assessment will examine work-based problems, and motivate learners to apply tools, models and theories, to real work life situations.
- Gaining this valuable master’s level UK qualification boosts the chance of promotion and a salary increment for learners in their current or future workplace.
- Understand effective leadership behaviour theory and practice
- Understand how organizational structures and culture impact on the effectiveness of the organization
- Understand how the organisation can improve employee effectiveness to respond to business opportunities Understand organisational decision making.
- Be able to analyse the international business environment
- Understand the impact of globalization on business organisations
- Understand the importance and nature of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Understand the role of human resource management in supporting business strategy.
- Know how to develop human resources in organisations.
- Understand the role of physical resource management in supporting business strategy
- Understand the role of marketing in supporting business strategy.
- Understand the role of information systems management in supporting business strategy
- Understand the role of financial information in business strategy.
- Be able to analyse published financial statements for strategic decision making purposes
- Understand how businesses assess and finance non-current assets investments and working capital
- Understand different ownership structures and how they influence and measure financial performance.
- Be able to develop an appropriate research question for a business research project
- Be able to develop a research proposal.
- Be able to undertake a literature review.
- Be able to use data and information collection and analysis techniques
- Be able to present research with conclusions and make recommendations based on research carried out.
- Be able to plan and agree a programme of related projects that support the strategic plans of an organization
- Be able to lead a programme of related projects.
- Be able to evaluate a programme of related projects.
- Understand how to create a culture of continuous improvements.
- Be able to analyse opportunities for improvement to organizational activities.
- Be able to plan and lead change within an organization.
- Understand the global sustainability agenda
- Understand the concept of the sustainable business organization.
- Undrestand sustainable strategic planning
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents (High School and Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Statement of purpose
The qualifications emphasis on practical skills development alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding in the business sector. They are particularly suitable for more mature learners who wish to follow a study that is directly related to their work experience or to an aspect of employment that they wish to move into in due course. On successful completion of these qualifications, national recognition by employers enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study.
A possible progression path after a level 7 Extended Diploma, is to enter a university MBA top-up Programme. Students of Eaton Business School who complete the Extended Diploma are eligible to progress onto MBA (Top-up) program to complete required 60 RQF credits from either of the following four group partnered Universities:
- The University of Northampton
- University of the West of Scotland
- The University of Wolverhampton
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
Awards for Training and Higher Education provides centres with a wide variety of qualifications including, but not limited to; administration management, business, tourism, law, computing and health and social care. We have made a name for ourselves with exceptional customer service, excellent quality standards and rewarding qualifications with progression routes to university degrees.
They provide a qualification development service, bespoke training support, comprehensive university progressions, dedicated support from an ATHE officer, simple easy to use documents and website, innovative qualifications, External Verifier support, flexible delivery solutions, a global focus and a close business development relationship.